Wednesday 4 January 2012

Fuck Off

I don’t want to be here.

I don’t want to be here, and I sure as hell don’t want to be putting every stupid thing that wanders into my mind onto the Internet where any fucking jackass with the mental capacity to use Google can find them. 

But, I’m fucking sitting here typing this anyway, because my therapist (hi doctor) insisted on this blog. Let me be perfectly clear, Ms. Rosenthal; the only reason I’m fucking humoring you, is because my dad paid a lot of money for these sessions, and I don’t want to make him any more upset than this whole fucked up situation is already making him.

Hi. I’m Hector. I’m writing this blog because my grandfather died, and my dad is under this huge fucking delusion that I’ve been damaged by the experience or some bullshit like that. 

Now that we’re all on the same fucking page, I’ll be going. I’d like to actually do something instead of moping around on the Internet.


No comments:

Post a Comment